Sunday 2 October 2011

Garlic-Roasted Butternut Pumpkin / Creamy Dilled Foil-Packet Fish / Sweet Potato With A Poached Egg & Tangy Arugula Sauc



Blog Post & Recipe: garlic roasted butternut squash [ via ]


Tip: roasted cauliflower is made the exact same way and is a great pairing with the squash. Decrease the cooking time to 25 to 30 minutes.


Blog Post & Recipe: Creamy Dilled Foil-Packet Fish


Main dish in 20 minutes! ... The concoction that gets smeared on these fish fillets plus baking them in foil packets makes them tender, creamy, and full of flavor. Plus it's low in starch, if you're into that kind of thing.


Blog Post & Recipe: Sweet Potato With A Poached Egg & Tangy Arugula Sauce


I also find myself wishing more restaurants made tasty and healthier veggie variations on the classic poached egg meal. So, I’m constantly racking my brain for creative ideas on how to put a tasty twist on it. I’ve made it with an artichoke heart as the base with a red pepper aioli, and I’ve made it with avocado, sauteed tomatoes and shallots and a Greek yogurt hollandaise sauce. My most recent preparation, and perhaps my new favorite, was inspired by a ton of leftover arugula in my refrigerator.



No comments: