Thursday 29 December 2011

Triple Celery Soup / Thai Chicken Stew / Rosemary Squash Bisque



Article & Recipe: A celery-soup celebration


It’s a soup based on both the familiar green stalk celery (high on the list of underappreciated vegetables, in my view) and the knobbly white celeriac, or celery root.

Triple Celery Soup


Blog Post & Recipe: Thai Chicken Stew


Combine the carrots, onions, chiles, ginger, and vegetable oil in a medium bowl and microwave for approximately 10 minutes until the vegetables soften. Transfer the vegetable mixture to your slow cooker.


Blog Post & Recipe: The World is Not Ready for Bacon Squash Caviar


Now, I do precisely one thing with winter squash. Well, technically two things. I cube it, salt it, oil it, roast it. At this point, I either turn it into a soup, or I don’t. If I chose the former, it becomes Rosemary Squash Bisque, with a supporting cast of pork products, vegetable broth, rosemary, cream, and the tender ministrations of my Cuisinart.

Rosemary Squash Bisque



No comments: