Sunday 18 December 2011

Cheese & Bacon Scones with Homemade Piccalilli / Thai Soba Noodle Bowl / Fresh Mint Hot Chocolate



Blog Post & Recipe: Cheese & Bacon Scones with Homemade Piccalilli


Of course the piccalilli was made several weeks in advance to allow the flavours to mature but the scones were enjoyed fresh from the oven.


Blog Post & Recipe: THAI SOBA NOODLE BOWL


I know heat is subjective, so I am giving amounts for a medium spicy soup. I would start there and add accordingly. It’s tougher to neutralize the spice in a soup like this, so start moderate.


Blog Post & Recipe: Fresh Mint Hot Chocolate


What I love about this version is the mint is from fresh mint. It tastes clean and unlike the candy mint – which I also love – fresh mint gives a clean earthy punch that really suits the chocolate well.



No comments: