Wednesday 28 December 2011

Roasted Cauliflower Risotto / Roasted Cauliflower with Cumin, Coriander & Almonds / Adobong Puti (White Adobo)



Blog Post & Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower Risotto


I saw this version of a risotto recipe from Pink Parsley a while back and was intrigued by the simple ingredients.


Blog Post & Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower with Cumin, Coriander and Almonds


This is something that is so simple once you make it a couple times, it's easy to whip together as a side dish for lunch or dinner or even just to snack on. Don't get me wrong - it's great when it's hot. But I kinda like it cold too


Blog Post & Recipe: 9 mornings: Adobong Puti/White Adobo


An adobo variation I really like is Adobong Puti/ White Adobo. It’s called that because it doesn’t use soy sauce. Instead you may opt to add fish sauce to give it that saltiness. I also like my adobo without the liquid/sauce, so I reduce the liquid until the meat is practically being fried in the rendered fat.



No comments: