Friday 7 August 2009

Sweet Potato & Brussels Sprouts Risotto. A Risotto Tip. Three Meals from One Chicken.



Blof Post & Recipe: Surprising Sprouts in Risotto


I was making a feta and sweet potato risotto [...] When I came to trying it, I planned to serve it with sprouts on the side. But then I thought, why not add them into the mix. And so I did.

Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts and Feta Risotto


Article: Soul food: Creamy dreamy risotto


An Italian chef of reassuring girth appeared and proceeded to cook a risotto in front of us and revealed the all-time great risotto secret (which you all probably know already) — a risotto needs a good beating. He did it lightly, but consistently, all the way through the cooking process ...


Article & Recipes: Economy Gastronomy: three recipes from one chicken


If presented with a whole chicken, most of us would probably opt to roast it, and why not? It's a real treat. However, I think you can end up getting a bigger yield from boiling the bird and the flavour is every bit as good.

Boiled Chicken ... Chicken pie with sweetcorn, mushrooms and tarragon ...Hot and sour chicken broth ... Coronation chicken



No comments: