Saturday 27 August 2011

Naan Bread / Spicy Chilled Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Soup / Vegetable Stock



Blog Post & Recipe: Naan bread


This is not exactly a true naan recipe, I wish we had a naan oven ... Many people have been asking us for it lately, maybe because it’s quite easy to make and you don’t need to turn on the oven and it’s really delicious!


Blog Post & Recipe: Spicy Chilled BLT Soup


The soup is basically a quick and easy gazpacho-type number, which is thickened up a little by adding some torn up breads before you puree it. And then just before you serve it, you garnish it with however much B, L and T you would like.


Blog Post & Recipe: homemade vegetable stock


I keep my vegetable scraps in the freezer rather than my fridge. The freezer allows me to make the stock on my own time rather than being forced to because the bucket of scraps have a very limited lifespan. Fennel fronds, onion skins, carrot nubs, celery leaves, and whatever vegetable scrap that isn’t mildewy, rotten or badly blemished goes into a bucket in my freezer. When the bucket is full, it’s stock time!



No comments: