Sunday 17 July 2011

Sour Meatballs / Boozy Mint Lemonade Slush / Whipped Cranberry Porridge



Recipe: Sour Meatballs


800 g ground veal
2 medium sized zucchinis
1 egg
1 bundle of mint
...


Blog Post & Recipe: happy hour: boozy mint lemonade slush


The thing is, I don’t have anise seeds, so I went with a classic summer pairing, lemon and mint, which I thought sounded super refreshing, especially for a slush. And since it’s happy hour, a little bourbon doesn’t hurt either.


Blog Post & Recipe: Whipped Cranberry Porridge


Along with rye bread, quark, wild berries and squeaky cheese, whipped lingonberry porridge is definitely on the top 5 of my favourite Finnish foods. Now, there is an obvious lack of frozen lingonberries here in Sydney - so far I haven't found any. The second best option for those wanting to make any lingonberry dishes is, in my opinion, to use frozen cranberries



No comments: