Saturday 2 July 2011

Hasselback Beetroot / Roast Sweet Potato Panini / Cook Pizza on the Barbecue



Blog Post & Recipe: Hasselback Beets - Nature's Sweet Side Dish [via]


I always see gorgeous pictures of hasselback potatoes on foodgawker. However, since I didn't have potatoes, I used my picture-perfect beets ...

3 whole beets
olive oil
salt
pepper


Blog Post & Recipe: Roasted Sweet Potato Panini | Inspired by the West


Both Paul and I love avocado, so I just had to test it paired with the sweet potato. I’ve never tried this pairing before, but we love sweet potatoes and we love avocados. Plus, the avocado is in such a lovely color, don’t you think?


Blog Post & Recipe: Grilled Pizza ['grilled' in the American sense]


HOW TO GRILL PIZZA: SIX VERY IMPORTANT RULES:
Oil Everything ... If you have an extra set of hands, avail yourself of them ... Don’t roll your crust too thin ... Use a Cookie Sheet ... Pre-cook Your Toppings ... Three words: slow and low

Grilled Pizza Two Ways
Half Fried Green Tomatoes and Sweet Onions/Half Basic Marinara



No comments: