Saturday 19 February 2011

Sesame Bok Choy / Cook Long Grain Rice / Dinner in 20 Minutes



Blog Post & Recipe: Sesame Bok Choy


I wanted something simple and a little spicy, so I sauteed some greens with garlic and red pepper flakes and called it lunch.


Blog Post & Recipe: How to cook perfect long grain rice


And if something does go wrong, console yourself with the knowledge that in rice-eating cultures around the world, from Iran to Korea, a 'burnt' crust at the bottom of the pan is eagerly fought over as a delicacy


Blog Post & Recipes: Dinner in 20 Minutes, and a Blog Birthday


These are some of my favorite tips for putting a quick meal together. There are no surprises here but these little things do matter ... Over the years, I have come up with a long list of dishes that V and I (and visiting friends and family) enjoy eating for dinner.



No comments: