Saturday 12 February 2011

Nam Prik Pao / Which Rack Should I Put My Stone On? / Fennel, Cucumber, Seafood Salad



Blog Post: Nam Prik Pao: Thai Chilli Jam - Secret Ingredient in Thai Spicy Stir-Fries, Salads, Etc


Nam Prik Pao is jam-like in many ways.


Blog Post: The Pizza Lab: Which Rack Should I Put My Stone On?


This week I decided to explore a bit of the thermodynamics of pizza stone placement. No recipe, but I hope you find it interesting nonetheless.


Blog Post & Recipe: Fennel, Cucumber, Seafood Salad


I’m having a fennel month and not because I have a glut in my garden either. I did have some that grew into five foot high triffids and I didn’t do anything with it so for my penance for not looking after and harvesting my fennel I have to buy it at $2.50 a bulb.



No comments: