Wednesday 9 February 2011

Chickpea Tomato Curry / The Food In My Beard's Favourite Posts / Improbable Salmon



Blog Post & Recipes: Chickpea tomato curry!


Easy. All it takes is minor chopping and heat.


Blog Post & Recipes: 3 Years of Food in my Beard


3 years ago, I made a website so that I could remember all the recipes I was trying. Here we are, 615 posts, 483 Recipes, 3075 comments, and over 1 million unique visitors later ... So here are 50 or so of the best posts on TFIMB.


Blog Post & Recipe: Another Day, Another Salmon


And I’m acutely aware that many people reading this are terrified of cooking fish, to which I can only say: start with this recipe first. It is very difficult to screw up. The idea is that you cook the salmon in a very low oven for a twice as long as you’d normally cook it, and the result is fish that is buttery soft and moist.



No comments: