Sunday 12 July 2009

Garlic Naan. Foodie Travel Writing. Potato Gnocchi.



Blog Post & Recipe: Weekend Project: Make Gnocchi!


These little potato dumplings are fairly easy to make, but take a little patience.

Basic Recipe for Potato Gnocchi


Blog Post & Recipe: Garlic Naan Recipe


And you can bake them in regular oven too, though it would be great to own a Mini-Tandoor; nevertheless, the experiment was absolutely successful


Blog Post: Food writing on the hoof


The food writing that I enjoy the most transports the reader from the humdrum to somewhere altogether more exciting – it also enhances my experience if I'm lucky enough to go there for real. The books I read if I do actually visit fall into two broad categories – those which have already whetted my appetite, and those I seek out while I'm there.



No comments: