Wednesday 10 June 2009

Key Lime Pie. Saute Garlic. How to Cook Food.



Blog Post & Recipe: Key Lime Pie. Sorta.


Let’s make Key Lime Pie! Using regular limes! Because that’s all I have available in my small town! And I don’t live in Florida! So I can’t grow my own! Key limes!


Article: How to saute garlic without burning it


Dear Lynne: I love to cook, but I've been plagued by a garlic problem. My garlic always burns. I've tried having the pan hot, then adding the garlic and oil; I've tried adding them to a cold pan and then heating it up, but it always burns and tastes bitter. Can you help me out?


Webpage: Cooking


Cooking doesn't need to be a giant ordeal with instructions in some other language ... We've put together a guide to help you figure out everything you need to know about cooking ...

We've separated the articles into categories to make it even easier. Most of these articles also include recipes that use your new cooking techniques so you won't even have to search for the right meal.



No comments: