Tuesday 30 June 2009

Extreme Rice. Zucchini Pie. Lasagna Tart.



Blog Post & Video: Extreme Rice


EXTREME RICE! BECAUSE PART OF BEING EXTREME IS SHOUTING ALL THE TIME! AND CRUSHING RICE PLANTS WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!


Blog Post & Recipe: Kourkouto aka Greek Zucchini Pie


The author of the original recipe was a Greek chef Dina Nikolaou. Her recipe was picked up and adapted by Peter of the Kalofagas [...] I made some changes, leaving out the Kasseri cheese and upping the amount of feta cheese. I also added some dried oregano to the dish, a herb I always associate with my visits to Greece.



Blog Post & Recipe: Lasagna Tart Recipe


As it turns out, I was looking a noodle-free lasagna baked in a pie crust - layers of zucchini, ricotta, and tomato sauce. And lots of cheese. I've been meaning to do my own version ever since. When I finally got around to putting this idea in motion, I switched things up a bit. For starters, I did a tart version instead of pie.



No comments: