Monday 18 May 2009

Chicken Sizzling Rice Soup. Asparagus pasta. Composting



Blog Post & Recipe: soup for woolly


Obviously homemade chicken broth is going to kick canned chicken broth in the balls, but canned works here. I actually made this batch with half homemade and half store-bought because I ran out of the homemade. Bring it to a boil.

Chicken Sizzling Rice Soup


Blog Post & Recipe: asparagus, goat cheese and lemon pasta


It was getting late and I still didn’t know what to make for dinner, only that I wanted it to take no time at all because sometimes you look so hard for dinner inspiration, you sap all of your cooking energy en route. This had six ingredients. It took perhaps fifteen minutes to make.


Blog Post: A guide to composting for down-to-earth cooks


"I was so worried about ratios of green to browns," says Heather Hawkins, co-founder of the Web site EnviroMom (www.enviromom.com), a once-reluctant composter. "I realized, I should just focus on keeping food scraps out of garbage. That was a breakthrough for me."



No comments: