Monday 5 July 2010

Pan Fried Ginger Pork / Baked Spaghetti Royale / Spicy Mango-Pineapple Hot Dogs



Blog Post & Recipe: Pan Fried Ginger Pork


One of my favourite Japanese Pork recipe is the very accessible Pan Fried Ginger Pork. Extremely simple and quick to make, this dish goes beautifully with steaming hot white rice.


Blog Post & Recipe: Baked Spaghetti Royale – How to Win Friends and Influence People


Made with chorizo, bell peppers, a secret herb and an ultra creamy bechamel sauce, it’s no wonder The Blog Monster’s words that night enticed so many to come to my birthday party.


Recipe: Spicy Mango-Pineapple Hot Dogs


I've never been to Hawaii but I am already making a list of Hawaiian hot dog joints to visit when I finally get there. A common theme on the menu are fruit topped hot dogs which intrigued me.



No comments: