Wednesday 16 September 2009

Thai Curried Zucchini Fritters. Polenta Pizza. Braised Cabbage.



Blog Post & Recipe: Thai Curried Zucchini Fritters with Spicy Peanut Sauce


Recently I have made texmex zucchini fritters with salsa and Greek style zucchini fritters with tzatziki. The next version that I wanted to try was Thai curried zucchini fritters with a spicy peanut sauce.


Blog Post & Recipe: Polenta Pizza


I cut the polenta into 1/2 inch rounds and looked at my cutting board. What to do? The directions on the tube said to saute the rounds and enjoy them. But that seemed too plain to me. What about some cheese? Cheese seemed like a good way to go. But then it occurred me. Polenta Pizza!


Blog Post & Recipe: A surprising success: Cabbage braised with cream


The trick is, like any braise worth its salt: slow and low. You’re not so much cooking the cabbage as melting it, and if you get the time and temperature right, you won’t really need much in the way of butter or cream–the inherent silkiness of the cabbage will render them far less necessary than you’d think.



No comments: