Saturday 4 June 2011

Making Gyoza Skins / Vegetarian Nihari / 18 Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes



Blog Post & Recipe: Making Gyoza Skins [via]


One of my favourite things to make that I can freeze and eat it with soup, rice and noodles - would be gyoza or potstickers also plainly known as 'dumplings'.


Blog Post & Recipe: Vegetarian Nihari (Spicy Tofu Recipe) [via]


One of my most favorite Indian dishes is nihari. It's a goat (or any other meat) stew dish. It's spicy, flavorful and the meat is extremely tender. I love dipping naans (flat Indian bread) in the sauce. But I always end up feeling so bad when I see my husband Lulu, who is a vegetarian, staring at me. So this time, I also made a tofu version using the same gravy sauce.


Blog Post & Recipes: Breakfast Club #11 Vegetarian Savoury - the round up


The event is here to remind us that breakfast should be about more than toast and tea or cereal and coffee.

Savoury breakfast wraps ... Cheese and chive pancakes ... Cheesy Courgette Breakfast Scones ... Baby Egg Pies ... Bread Rolls ... Savoury Oatmeal with Soy Sauce and Nutritional Yeast ... Moong Dhal Dosa ... Tofu Scramble ... Pea and Sun-Dried Tomato Porridge ... Breakfast with Oats ... Goats Cheese and Rosemary Muffins ... Savory Muffins with Herbs, Oven-Dried Tomatoes and Green Onions ... Black Buckwheat Waffles with Mushroom Gravy ... Breakfast "Sausage" Patties ... Chive Scrambled Eggs with Goats Cheese ... Dippy Eggs and Asparagus Soldiers ... Thalipeeth - Multigrain Indian flatbread/ Crepe ... Spinach and Brie Sourdough



No comments: