Monday 12 April 2010

Spelt Bread / Lamb Stew / Chalupas



Article & Recipes: Nigel Slater's spelt bread recipe


Bread dough will often resist our attempts at complete control, and will rise or fall as it wishes, take its time or surprise us with its spontaneity.

SPELT ROLLS ... A STEW OF MUSHROOMS WITH ONION AND FENNEL SEEDS


Blog Post & Recipe: Spring Lamb Stew


This spring lamb stew takes advantage of the young green garlic you can find at farmers markets, peas, and new potatoes. What takes it over the top is the flavoring that comes from adding a couple of heads of roasted garlic to the stock.


Blog Post & Recipe: Chalupas [Taco Bell style] and Puebla-style Chalupas


Let me start by saying that I’ve never actually had a Taco Bell Chalupa ... That means I based my chalupa version off of what I could see in their photos which was some sort of chewy shell, seasoned ground beef, and various toppings.



No comments: