Wednesday 7 April 2010

Greens with Tahini / Rack of Lamb / Onion Soup



Blog Post & Recipe: Greens with Tahini


I make this with large handfuls of greenery – whatever I have in the fridge. I wash them, cut the most obvious bits of stalk off and then give them a quick chop, about 3 – 4 cuts with a knife.


Blog Post & Recipe: Classic Rack of Lamb


My version ... uses a simple rub with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, fresh chopped rosemary and thyme. The trick is to not go overboard with the herbs. The lamb tastes so good on its own, the seasoning should complement the lamb, not dominate it.


Blog Post & Recipe: Onion Soup


Caramelize some onions and puree them with some chicken stock. Perfection. The recipe below is actually a little fussier than that, but I think the take-away is the soup itself.

Onion Soup with Sage, Croutons and Grated Lemon Peel



No comments: