Thursday 8 October 2009

Deep Fried Anchovies / Wine-Stewed Prunes / Vietnamese Lamb & Noodles



Blog Post & Recipe: Deep Fried Anchovies with Chilli & Preserved Lime Mayo


“You can cook them just like whitebait” the fishmonger advised. “Really?” I countered, “their heads look a bit big to eat.”


Vlog Post & Recipe: wine-stewed prunes & mascarpone


When at the end of a long day, I can sink into my couch holding a bowl of these prunes in my hands, I don't even think of shorter daylight hours ...


Blog Post & Recipe: Vietnamese Lamb and Noodles


The noodles were treated to the marinade the lamb had been sitting in [...] The marinade had created very succulent chops thanks to the lime, with the slight sweetness to it melding seemlessly, and beautifully, with the chilli and soy flavors bringing up the rear.



No comments: