Thursday 17 November 2011

Cook Bread in Cabbage Leaves / Steamed Chicken with Dried Mushrooms & Red Dates / Rose Turkish Delight



Blog Post: Cabbage Bread


These fanciful looking critters are in fact standard, easily-baked-at-home rolls encased in cabbage leaves, resulting in this cool effect ...


Recipe: Steamed Chicken with Dried Mushrooms and Red Dates


Directions: Mix together all ingredients in a steaming bowl. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hr. Steam on medium low heat for about 20-25 mins or until done.


Blog Post & Recipe: Rose Turkish Delight


This is my first attempt at Turkish Delight even though it is one of my favourite sweets I have never made it before. When looking for a recipe I found there are two kinds, one you just boil the ingredients like you would jam and the other adds gelatin. I decided to make the one with gelatin ...



No comments: