Thursday 8 September 2011

Perfect Roast Beef / Mini Peach Custard Pies / Chickpea Snackers



Blog Post & Recipe: The Perfect Rocking Roast Beef


• Always bring the beef to room temperature before cooking. I leave mine out for about 30 minutes (or up to an hour if it’s been chilling in the coldest part of my fridge).


Blog Post & Recipe: Mini Peach Custard Pies


I love this recipe because the custard only has five ingredients. It also puts the peaches on beautiful display. You could also use apples, any type of berry, or whatever fruit you like, really.


Blog Post & Recipe: Chickpea Snackers


As with the kale chips, this is a highly adaptable recipe so feel free to swap your favorite spice blend for the paprika. I prefer to use dried chickpeas and cook them myself because I think they result in a better texture and a more distinct nutty chickpea flavor. However, if you don’t have the time or patience for soaking and cooking chickpeas, go ahead and use canned — just make sure to rinse and dry them thoroughly before roasting them.



No comments: