Tuesday 6 September 2011

Key Lime Pie / 2 Marinated Garlic Recipes / Spinach Strata



Recipe: Fresh Key Lime Pie


The key to making this pie delicious is the homemade crust and whipped cream.


Blog Post & Recipes: Marinated Garlic… two ways


As I strolled the aisles of my international food store the other day, I saw jars of marinated garlic. Inspiration struck! Here are the two versions I came up with… Herb & Spice Marinated Garlic and Japanese-style Soy-Miso Marinated Garlic. Enjoy!


Blog Post & Recipe: Spinach Strata


To me, spinach + olive oil + lemon is a trio made in heaven. At dinner, I love the leaves dressed simply - with a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon. But at breakfast, fresh spinach decorated throughout a rustic strata and combined with a bit of feta and oregano is the perfect way to start the day.



No comments: