Friday 20 May 2011

4 Spanish Recipes / Sunshine Barbecue Chicken / Eggplant Manicotti & 2 Other Recipes



Blog Post & Recipes: My Recipes published at DELICOOKS, and 4 delicious recipes for you to celebrate 3 Years of Blogging!


My Personal Spanish Menu (desserts not included)

Snail and mint Tapa ... Zucchini puree with Iberian Acorn ham ... Potatoes stuffed with Butifarra and grated with Allioli ... Toasted noodles with Palamós fresh shrimps


Blog Post & Recipe: Sunshine Barbecue Chicken


[This bbq sauce is] pretty undutch but at the same time it’s also a lot like our Dutch piccalilli, only in a sweeter jacket and with different vegetables. Very unlike anything I’ve ever tasted in combination with bbq chicken.


Blog Post & Recipes: Deliciously Upsided Down Dinners


I have an awesome new cookbook that I'll be raving about very soon and this Eggplant Manicotti caught my eye. The funny thing is... there is no real manicotti. The "pasta" is actually slices of eggplant with a very tasty filling.

Eggplant Manicotti ... Seared Lamb Chops with Sage, Anchovies & Capers ... Herb & Garlic Orzo


nb. M., I'm introducing your 'concept' tag.
Concept: eggplant in place of manicotti, or canneloni, pasta.


No comments: