Wednesday 4 November 2009

How to Store Food / Thai Pumpkin & Chicken Curry / Maslin Soda Bread



Article: How to store foods properly to be safe


Keep olive oil and nut oils away from light ... Rotate your stock ... Cabinets and pantry ... And in the refrigerator/freezer ... Keep spices away from heat


Blog Post & Recipe: Thai Pumpkin and Chicken Curry (via Saveur)


I also added extra Bird's Eye Chillies at the end of the cooking to give that extra kick of wake-me-up and for my chilli-crazy brother who visited me so early in the morning on Friday


Recipe: Dan Lepard's maslin soda bread recipe


For All Saints' Day tomorrow [in the UK], a simple, earthy bread seems right. I've borrowed a very old flour mixture for this recipe – maslin flour, traditionally milled from wheat, rye and possibly some stray oats and barley.



No comments: