Friday 13 February 2009

Spicy Tofu & Rosemary-Scented Chicken




Recipe: Spicy Mahogany Glazed Tofu



Article & Recipe: My furry Valentine


I'm so glad that Valentine's Day is coming up because this year I'm in love!

His name is Jake, and he's a 2-year-old Jack Russell terrier who has been my dog for almost a year. I'm truly grateful for the endless joy he brings. And since Feb. 14 is the day for our annual lovefest, I want to spend this Valentine's Day celebrating my love for Jake!


Scroll down to reach the recipe:


Rosemary-Scented Chicken for Pooch & People

Serves 4 people, or 3 people and 1 dog

Because dogs shouldn't eat salt, cream, onions or garlic, this recipe calls for cooking the chicken and vegetables first, then taking it all out of the pan and making the sauce. Doggy eats only chicken and vegetables, which are added back to the pot for a final simmer for humans. Brown rice or whole-grain noodles are good accompaniments.



No comments: