Saturday 30 April 2011

Sour Cream Cornbread with Aleppo / How to Rinse a Cocktail Glass / Lamb & Chickpea Balls with Watercress & Radish Salad



Blog Post & Recipe: sour cream cornbread with aleppo


Aleppo is a Turkish bright red pepper flake with a mild-to-moderate kick and a bit of tartness. I bought mine from Penzey’s in Grand Central.


Blog Post: Cocktail 101: How to Rinse a Glass


The purpose of the rinse is to impart the taste of a strongly flavored ingredient to a cocktail, without that ingredient overpowering the rest of the drink.


Blog Post & Recipe: Lamb and Chickpea Balls with Watercress and Radish Salad


I really like bitter salad leaves ( most strangely watercress in cheese and marmite sandwiches) . I wanted to make some leafy salads but I thought I better get some protein into the dish hybrid falafel-meatballs (chickpea and lamb) seasoned with plenty of onion, garlic , ground coriander and cumin



No comments: