Tuesday 23 March 2010

Has Your Baking Soda Expired? / Fried Chickpeas with Sausage & Spinich / Brodetto: Fish Stew



Blog Post: Baking Tricks: How to Tell if Baking Soda has Expired


If you don't see bubbles, then sadly, you'll need to take a trip to the store and buy a fresh box!


Blog Post & Recipe: Fried Chickpeas with Sausage and Spinach


I followed the method and the main ingredients of the recipe, but I did make one pretty big change. Instead of chorizo, I used spicy chicken sausage that I squeezed out of the casings and broke it into bits as it cooked.


Blog Post & Recipe: Alekasandar's Irresistible Brodetto


Brodetto is a fish stew found in many variations along the Adriatic coast. I got this recipe from my boyfriend's colleague who is from Herzegovina. He sent me his family recipe that is more traditional, along with this one, that uses canned tuna.



No comments: