Wednesday 12 March 2008

Wasabi Bloody Marys. American Steak



Recipe: Wasabi Bloody Marys.

Article and Recipes: A view to a grill.

A short article about the superiority of the American steak, with some steak recipes at the end.

I discovered that one of the secrets of American steak cookery lay in the cooking process. To achieve that deliciously tasty and coveted "crust", the steak must first be cooked over coals on a grill, before being finished at super-hot temperatures, as high as 1,200F, in a large mechanism called a broiler.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.